Please note, measurements in the current version are in feet and inches, if you choose to submit your data in metric, we will be happy to convert it for you.
- Measure the circumference of the mast.
- Measure the old sail cover at the front. Or, with the main fan folded on the boom, measure from the headboard down to the boom. This will give us an idea of the front length of the new cover.
- Measure from the front of the mast, back to the end of the boom. This will give us the full length of the cover. Let us know if you have a topping lift at the back of your boom, as we can make a cut for the back of the cover.
- Starting from the front of the mast and measuring every 24 inches back. Either use the old cover or again use the sail on the boom. To make it simple there is a seam at the top of the sail cover all the way back to the end of the boom. Take your tape and measure the sides from the seam down at every 24 inch mark.
- Measure from the front of the mast to either boom vang or sold vang.